View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 08:26 PM   #5
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomtroll View Post
Thanks. I tried to find how to contact him, but got distracted by barking dogs. . . .
Many a pooch has put the crimp in a thinking person's focus. Allow me to help.

Hidden Mountain Curriers' Etsy page

HMC on Facebook

No need to petition any longer for PRS-350 and 650 cases: It's a done thing. Order if you feel so inclined!

Mods: Could you please change the title of the thread to "Oiled Leather Cases for Sony Readers Now Available from HMC"? The thread began as a petition, but HMC granted our request.

Just to let you know, here's what I ordered: The burgundy cover with brown inside (as shown in the above photo) with an ornamental but yet unnamed button with clasp.

Last edited by Prestidigitweeze; 04-24-2011 at 02:48 PM.