View Single Post
Old 02-11-2015, 09:56 AM   #28
Grizella
Grizella might easily be mistaken for a TexanGrizella might easily be mistaken for a TexanGrizella might easily be mistaken for a TexanGrizella might easily be mistaken for a TexanGrizella might easily be mistaken for a TexanGrizella might easily be mistaken for a TexanGrizella might easily be mistaken for a TexanGrizella might easily be mistaken for a TexanGrizella might easily be mistaken for a TexanGrizella might easily be mistaken for a TexanGrizella might easily be mistaken for a Texan

Device: Mantano
A few are telling and try to give a chance to improve. Others just think: what a shit... Maybe you have good eyes. Fine for you. I dont have good eyes. So thanks for your point of view... not to bother of arguments of others saying implicit: i dont care of your handicap.

I wish you need to have to use a wheel chair, not being able to climb up stairs, and now read your answers again: how futile it is to complain that there isnt a ramp... Why building a ramp? only a few are complaining, not worth thinking about this. Better disussing this over and over again instead of changing. Changing a color value is less more work than building a ramp.

I really like people like you aqrguing like like that.

But: dont care, you are not so important to spend so much time gavind this discussion with you. Iwill no longer answer to this silly stuff.

Last edited by Grizella; 02-11-2015 at 10:03 AM.
Grizella is offline   Reply With Quote