View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 11:18 AM   #6
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Why does everybody say I'm making an issue when all I'm doing is asking a question ? is it so hard to answer "my copy says xxx pages, mine says xxx ..." ?
I guess this raises the question of why putting a page count in ebook devices since it seems to NOT be an actual count of pages, but someone will say I'm creating an issue where there isn't one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I can get the pane number to change just by say changing some of the code. Also the compression level has something to do with the page count as well. It's a non-issue that you are making into an issue.
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote