Thread: Oberon?
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 07:02 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6charlong View Post
Dear robertB

Before CES you mentioned that you would try to contact Oberon Designs if they came there. Did anything come of that?

I think the Pocket Pro is the perfect size and I intend to stick with it. I've always loved leather bound books and I think an Oberon cover would make the Pocket Pro a perfect solution for a customized and genuinely portable reader.
You might try contacting them yourself as well...sometimes they need to know there is a market out there...... They've been pretty responsive in the past.

http://www.oberondesign.com/contact.php
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote