View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 07:00 AM   #11
Krittika Goyal
Vox calibre
Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony reader prs700, kobo
BigOven Recipe Reader

@mwinterwolf2004: Please try it out and let me know if it works well. i dint do much testing. i have attached the one ebook i generated.

I will wait for your feedback before I add it to the calibre list of plugins and open a separate thread for this. Note there is a small advertisement of other boigoven recipes that i found difficult to remove, but hopefuly it wont bother people too much. I will try food network after I hear from you.
Attached Files
File Type: zip BigOven_Recipe_Reader.zip (25.1 KB, 601 views)
File Type: epub something bready [Wed, 29 May 2013] - bigoven.com.epub (98.1 KB, 607 views)

Last edited by Krittika Goyal; 05-29-2013 at 07:09 AM.
Krittika Goyal is offline   Reply With Quote