View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 03:36 PM   #110
jscris
Addict
jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.

Device: k1 - KAO2, ipads, h2o, KA1, inkBOOK, T80s, Mars, Nova Pro
Mine arrived from EBay seller googleproduct today (in the mid-US). I agree with all that has been said about the lower-priced version being perfectly acceptable! Not wanting to have a panic attack, I pared it a little (Thanks, Vmurph!) and was able to get the PW back out with only a little effort and a dull butter knife. As far as the "leather", I didn't expect it to be real for that price and actually didn't like the texture of the Amazon version, which I returned. I rarely return anything, but it seemed overpriced based on all my previous covers, some of which were Amazon brand. I love real leather, but this seems to be a very good imitation or composite or whatever it is, and it feels good to me. I may add an elastic around it if I'm in a situation where I'm worried about the cover coming open. The cover didn't lie perfectly flat on the outer edge (bottom corner with magnet met, top didn't), but a gentle bend and it's lying flat now. Anyway, I'm happy with it! Mine is black.
jscris is offline   Reply With Quote