View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 06:19 AM   #7
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
out of curiosity - how easy would it be to build a pottermore type solution i.e. don't try to add any DRM but instead add some unique seller info to each copy sold. could that be a simple scripted process with the right tools ?

i would guess that the sort of folks who will honestly purchase a self published book from an author's own site are not the sort of folks who will then upload it to a torrents site or send copies to everyone in their address book so I would question the need for drm anyway - but I suppose it only takes one bad apple...

Last edited by cybmole; 10-07-2012 at 06:22 AM.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote