Thread: Touch Firmware 2.1.4
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 11:09 AM   #147
FJames
Addict
FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch & Aura
I'm finding it difficult to get a consensus from all the comments too. I'm still on 1.9.17, and for the most part it has been fine. I have a few database problems that crept in somewhere along the way, so I should probably do a factory reset and start over anyway, but it sounds like there are as many down-sides to 2.1.4 as there are improvements. If I try 2.1.4, is there any issue going back to 1.9.17 if I don't like it? (I have the 1.9.17 firmware saved.)
FJames is offline   Reply With Quote