Thread: Cybook Gen3
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 03:10 AM   #15
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by basschick View Post
whenever i look into user reviews of cameras and other electronics, i always read that sony support is pretty bad... i count myself fortunate that i haven't had to find out
The one occasion that I've needed support from Sony, they were absolutely superb. The backlight failed on my Sony Vaio notebook. I phoned up Sony's tech support, and spoke to an extremely knowledgeable lady. They sent a courier with a box to put the machine in on Monday morning. First thing Wednesday morning there was a knock on my door and the machine was back - fixed! Needless to say I was EXTREMELY impressed, which is why I've bought another two Vaio notebooks since then.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote