View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 02:17 PM   #66
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
I bought my first ereader because I was sick of books overflowing bookcases (and stacked two deep). So know, if I can't get it in ebook form, I order it from the library. At least when I finish reading it, I don't have to find a place to put it. The problem with buying ANY books, is they go on the top of the TBR pile. If I get them from the library, I have to read them immediately. I have not bought anything other than a specialty book (Cubs) for the last 2 1/2 years)
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote