View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 10:12 AM   #67
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
It's not that hard to start a book club - find a couple of friends with similar reading tastes, and start it.

While my book club is predominantly women, we do have the Men's Auxiliary - a couple of husbands who want to discuss whatever the book of the month is.

While we're mostly women, we don't tend to read "women's literature" - past books have been mysteries and science fiction, even a spy novel (althogh that one wasn't terribly successful). this month we're discussing Mr. Penumbra's 24 Hour Bookstore.

i don't always like the book chosen, but I always enjoy our discussions.
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote