View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 10:50 AM   #81
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
How could you NOT consider it morally wrong to keep a library book?
Unfortunately, IMO what one sees as moral is very personal and will vary between individuals within any society as broad as our larger societies today. In addition it can vary vastly between societies. Personal morals are not base on any absolute sense of right and wrong but on what we individually and societally have been taught and personally accepted as right and wrong. My actions may seem immoral to you while I feel perfectly moral in those actions.

Note: My statements are not intended to make any moral judgments on library book usages. I'll leave that to your own sense of morality.

Last edited by slayda; 03-01-2009 at 10:53 AM.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote