Thread: Troubleshooting Kindle 3 Freezes
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 04:00 PM   #20
TenaciousBadger
Mrawr?
TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle 3 wifi
1 or 2 crashes a day. every day.
sometimes i feel it's because it can't keep up with how fast i scroll from page to page or push buttons. haven't used the web browser or listened to any audio on it. just reading and playing around with the menu.

edit - forgot to mention i charged it yesterday and now the battery is at the half mark. maybe the restarts are eating way to much power.

Last edited by TenaciousBadger; 09-07-2010 at 04:04 PM.
TenaciousBadger is offline   Reply With Quote