Thread: Troubleshooting Kindle 3 Freezes
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 03:27 PM   #19
Piper_
~~~~~
Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Sony 350
Mine froze last night trying to adjust the volume. I get these strange crashes and rebootings just reading, with a clean slate after hard reboots.

The occasional crash, or those caused by using the browser don't worry me, but the others sound like they have a hardware problem to me, since they're on only some devices, with no common denominator to explain them.

I hate to return it, because otherwise, I love it, but unless they tell us exactly what the patch does, I'm not comfortable relying on a patch for the long term.
Piper_ is offline   Reply With Quote