Thread: Troubleshooting Kindle 3 Freezes
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 02:20 PM   #16
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Since I stopped using the browser my K3 has been totally stable. No problems at all while reading books. I'd suggest not using the browser until it gets more stable.
Maybe this is why I'm not having the sort of crashing issues many people report. I rarely use the browser. Aside from originally checking it out to see if worked, I've done a couple Wikipedia searches and that's it.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote