View Single Post
Old 06-13-2009, 08:21 AM   #14
imaredr
Collector
imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogue_ronin View Post
You'll need to make sure that every file above it (with the red dots) is also installed. They may be already. Just follow the links to their pages and install the arm version. Then, once you've installed them all, install your game.

The other choice is to add the debian etch arm repository to your sources.list and just sudo apt-get install gnome-games-- but that may break other things...

Give it a try -- you can always reflash!

m a r
I saw that long list and something told me that I was gonna have to install them all. I do not know how to add repositories to the Smart Q7. On the N770 and N800 it was a lot easier. Are there instructions somewhere on how to do this? Thanks.

Ellen
imaredr is offline   Reply With Quote