View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 10:21 AM   #9
rogue_ronin
Banned
rogue_ronin has learned how to read e-booksrogue_ronin has learned how to read e-booksrogue_ronin has learned how to read e-booksrogue_ronin has learned how to read e-booksrogue_ronin has learned how to read e-booksrogue_ronin has learned how to read e-booksrogue_ronin has learned how to read e-books

Device: Nokia 770 (fbreader)
@celtica96: I agree about the stylus -- haven't replaced it yet. I'd love to get one cast, and add a nice rubber tip.

I'm putting on a screen protector tomorrow -- just bought a 15" sheet, should make three or so. And I'm building a case from a CD case and an old zippered foam case from my Asus EEE. If it works out (I can never trust glue!) I'll take some pics. For a hack, it might look pretty good.

Sort of a reverse compatability hardware thing: for folks who don't know, the small type B USB connector lets you export the SD card in your Q7 to your desktop if you connect it up.

BTW, the new 3.0 firmware is out. I'm going to install it soon, and see if I can switch the locale to English. And I'll probably delete the Chinese if I can. There's an app called localepurge in Ubuntu that removes all but your selected locales -- it can free up quite a bit of space -- I'll give it a try, and let you know.

m a r
rogue_ronin is offline   Reply With Quote