View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 10:40 AM   #28
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
I originally did not remember reading this book, but after reading half way through, remembered it. It was much more fun reading it as an early teen in a time when the Red Menace was still extant, than as a jaded middle ager in the post Reagan Era. I also remember the suit being more cool back then. I am going to read the rest of the series, mostly because I want to either resurrect pleasant memories of Andre, or kill them off all togehter. Although, I do enjoy the series she collaborated with Sasha Miller on, something like Oak Thorn, Yew and Ash... That may be more to do with Sasha being a friend and mentor than with Andre, though.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote