View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 05:38 AM   #15
iamosam
Enthusiast
iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanthe View Post
On my Nook HD/HD+ with their LED screens, I prefer to use Cool Reader because in addition to adjusting the brightness, I can change the background screen color from stark white to a very pale green-gray color, which I find doesn't annoy my eyes like reading for hours on a laptop will do.

The Nook and Kindle apps just seem to give the options of various permutations of black, white, gray and sepia backgrounds.
I am already using coolreader on laptop with black background and using 'color that site' extension in firefox to change website backgrounds, but still...
iamosam is offline   Reply With Quote