View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 08:57 PM   #13
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Quote:

Quote:
...It's not 100% comfortable in pitch darkness at the closeness at which I read without my specs, so I generally keep a dim background light on (it's not bright enough to disturb my partner)...
How do you compare that to an ereader with a book/reading light? Which one will be better? Do you have any experience?
Yes, I had a Kobo Touch before. I vastly prefer the Glo. No need to finely tweak a reading lamp so that it shines on the device, no bezel shadowing (I prefer minimal margins), no need to readjust the light every time I change position, and no light shining in my partner's eyes when I lie on that side. It's also much easier to read in indoor daylight, because the slight lighting on the device improves the contrast a lot.
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote