View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 08:52 AM   #4
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
I've had plenty of multi-hour sessions with my Kobo Glo. No worries. It's not 100% comfortable in pitch darkness at the closeness at which I read without my specs, so I generally keep a dim background light on (it's not bright enough to disturb my partner). If you read with the device further away from your eyes, you might be just fine in pitch blackness, if that's your bag.

In daylight I have zero problems. Just keep the screen brightness down at a level at which you have good screen contrast, but without it looking like it's lit up like an iPad.
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote