View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 03:49 PM   #1
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
Any suggestions for a faster computer scan?

I've got Microsoft Security Essentials and the full scan takes three and a half hours. A MS tech once told me to download Malwarebytes scanner but to make sure to just run the scan and then dis-install the Malwarebytes. Does anybody know if the Malwarebytes scans faster? And I would need the "on-demand" version, right? And could I download that onto a flash drive and would that be sufficient so I wouldn't have to be dis-installing it every time I run a scan? And (last question I promise) if I get the on-demand one for a pen drive, do I want the "portable" version? And (okay, it was the second to last question) does anybody have a link for the exact Malwarebtes one that would fit my needs? Phew! Thanks!
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote