View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 02:38 PM   #1101
ivakuska
Enthusiast
ivakuska knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ivakuska knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ivakuska knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ivakuska knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ivakuska knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ivakuska knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ivakuska knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ivakuska knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ivakuska knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ivakuska knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ivakuska knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle Touch software Version 5.1.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
Hmmm... I just noticed something odd with the standalone version:

booting to fastboot, then:
fastboot setvar bootmode diags
fastboot reboot

does not work with the standalone one. The device stays in a "non-working" fastboot mode. With the "original" fastboot.bin, everything works as expected.

This is reproducible.

Any thoughts? (My guess is that the standalone version can't set the bootmode anymore, or can't properly reboot, maybe because the relevant parts have been "patched out" to save space).
When I follow that speps , I open the CMD, and after i wrote :
fastboot setvar bootmode diags
was published : waitning for device and ai waiteddd.... so much and I disconeted the device.. I should update the kindle unknown driver with this posted?

Thx
ivakuska is offline   Reply With Quote