View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 02:48 PM   #13
DebbyS
Zealot
DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DebbyS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite; Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Flash dead? Maybe on some devices, I guess, but it's still used by YouTube. YouTube videos download into my PC's internet explorer cache as "videoplayback" (no .flv, have to add that when I grab and rename them) and can be played on VLC, though I use YouTube Video catching software to collect such videos. They usually turn into FLV files when the program is done. Note that I don't have a "smart" phone or any kind of cell phone, so I'm not technically advanced enough to realize some devices can't see flash videos now... I'll keep boring old Windows XP and my dial-up phone for now.
DebbyS is offline   Reply With Quote