View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 01:21 PM   #480
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
I just noticed something not sure this a K4 thing but went to archive items and there is an option. "add other device collections" When I choose it showed my other Kindle and K4PC as options. I could add the collections from my K3 to it. This would of been nice last night if I had bee awake enough instead of having to manually remake my collections.

Ah I see it's was introduced when you own a second Kindle or have Kindle For PC installed.

Last edited by Blossom; 10-05-2011 at 03:19 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote