View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 09:12 AM   #34
elemenoP
Wizard
elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony 650
I don't like this new format at all. In the old way, whoever posted the book first got the affiliate link, and usually others are respectful about not posting the same books. I think we're going to get a lot more duplicates this way, and it's just going to be harder to skim through all the books and see what's out there. Koland and Arcadata spend a lot of time on this, I'm perfectly happy if they make a few bucks on it.

There's only one thing sneaky about this, and that's that people might not know that it's an affiliate link and the poster makes money. So instead of separate threads, why not disclose it IN EACH POST? Every time you put in a link with your affiliate info, you must state that your affiliate info is in there. Maybe along with a link that explains what affiliate programs are, for people who don't know. This way, the threads could stay the same and it wouldn't be hard for the posters to just paste in the same sentence every time.

eP
elemenoP is offline   Reply With Quote