View Single Post
Old 03-02-2017, 04:26 PM   #5
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teknikal View Post
I can definitely see the appeal of something smaller for that job though but not sure if anything like that actually exists.
Any BlueTooth media and/or shutter remote is going to be fairly small. Mine is about 2"x1.25" with a lanyard/split-ring. I use it to turn pages while on the treadmill. There's a ton of these small devices for sale that will work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teknikal View Post
(I'd assume the app would need to let you pick the page turn button also)
Yes. That's a requirement. If the reading app doesn't support page turns using volume buttons, then these generic BlueTooth media remotes wouldn't do the job.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote