View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 01:53 PM   #51
buffaloseven
Watching the Sky
buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
You can always download one of the old firmware versions (e.g. 1.9.x) from the Direct Links to Kobo Firmware thread. If you unzip everything and dig deep enough there will be a fonts directory which contains the 4 x Rockwell font family files.

If you then copy them to your Mini's \fonts directory you can use Rockwell like any other sideloaded font. No need to be sad after all
I was actually quite surprised. I did that and picked out Felbridge, Delima and Rockwell and threw them into the Fonts folder on my Kobo Glo. They show up in the main font list and are fully adjustable. I wonder if we can use that information to see if there's ways to add some information into font files to enable them to have the advanced adjustments as well.
buffaloseven is offline   Reply With Quote