Thread: Silliness Avatar for zelda_pinwheel
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2008, 08:27 AM   #25
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
ZP, MobileRead. ZP, Unutterable Silliness. ZP, Director of Farce. ZP, Pirandello. All seem like logical associations to me. A Pirandello character might be just the ticket. But which one? The stepdaughter in Six Characters in Search of an Author? She can't control her amusement over the actions of others. Or maybe the Manager who prompts ever more madness? Or how about a spectator from the audience? One that yells "Asylum! Asylum!" at the author but who returns for every performance. Perhaps you're Pirandello's muse. There must have been an inspirational source for his chaos. Or maybe you're Pirandello himself. Pirandello, risen from the undead, incessantly tramping the streets of Paris (with Renée Z.) looking for blighters. She (it) is in search of blood. But you, you search for souls.
i'm sensing that perhaps a title change may also be in order... ("Zelda Pinwheel, Her Unutterable Silliness, Director of Farce, Reincarnation of Pirandello's Zombie and part-time Muse, inspirational Source of Chaos..." do you think that will fit on the "title" line of my profile ?)

Asylum ! Asylum ! you're right, i yell that all the time, i search for it, and others want to send me to one...

aah, Pirandello. brilliant contribution from the man who started it all, thanks Vivaldi...

ps how do i add a line to the end of my profile (under my shiny new avatar) ? i want to add the credit line there, but i can't find how to do it so for now i had to settle for adding it as my signature...
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote