View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 08:01 PM   #376
Jad
Groupie
Jad has learned how to read e-booksJad has learned how to read e-booksJad has learned how to read e-booksJad has learned how to read e-booksJad has learned how to read e-booksJad has learned how to read e-booksJad has learned how to read e-books

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by morninglory View Post
I have downloaded mobiperl-win-0.0.43, mobi2mobi GUI VB v9, and MS .NET Framework 3.5, I unzipped everything, when I open mobi2mobi, under the Mobi2Mobi Dir block it says "No Mobi2Mobi Here". Followed the directions step by step. What am I doing wrong?
If you have installed the Perl version then you will need to manually add the .PL extension to the Mobi2Mobi file so it is recognised by Windows. From the GUI you then point to that file. If you are using the Windows binary (which is a bit easier) then you just need to point to the wherever you have the Mobi2Mobi.exe file.

The GUI is developed under Windows 7 and works fine, well at least for me =8), you shouldn't need to install .NET 3.5 as it comes standard as part of Windows 7 as far as I'm aware.

Also as previously noted, you might be better off using Calibre.
Jad is offline   Reply With Quote