View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 03:40 PM   #107
hiaig
Addict
hiaig has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.hiaig has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.hiaig has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.hiaig has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.hiaig has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: jetbook and PocketBook IQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by annk View Post
I'm having this problem too. The Market tells me I've got a server error.
At no point am I being asked for my Android ID. I assume I have one (I have an HTC Hero phone) but I don't know where to find it on the phone. I've looked in all the settings in the phone to no avail. Does anyone know where I'd find the ID on my phone, and where and at what point I should've inputted it on my IQ?
I really appreciate all the work that's been done by people in this thread, and if anyone can give me ideas for how to get GTalk activated and the Market working I'd be really, really grateful!
How comfortable are you with your computer? I don't have another android device so I made use with an android emulator.

It is through the android emulator that I got my android ID. the IQ will not ask your for the android ID. You will have to put it into the IQ using adb.

I don't have the thread handy but there is one on gettting android market to work on the IQ on this forum.

Cheers
hiaig is offline   Reply With Quote