View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 11:31 AM   #8
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthem View Post
You are not alone. My "I'm Reading..." list sometimes goes crazy when I "sync" with the Borders/Kobo Desktop app as well.
I'm confused, when you say the Borders/Kobo Desktop are you talking about the Borders desktop that syncs with the Borders website or the Kobo desktop that syncs with the kobobooks.com website?

Although Kobo and Borders are related (Borders owns 20% or so of Kobo), they are not the same company. They do not have "Purchased" or "I'm Reading" lists in common and the books bought at one of them do not show up on the desktop application for the other. Syncing with both can create havoc, really.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote