View Single Post
Old 11-20-2010, 08:05 AM   #7
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
just to be sure make sure you take a mircro fiber and really wipe it down. I had to do that with mine. the nook is soo well wrap with the cellophane I found the screen to have that really new and grabby feel, Felt just like when I first pulled my Droid X out of the box,
This will hold any dust partilces etc.

So give it nice wipe down , just to make sure. Would hate to drive all the way there if it wasn't a pixel problem

good luck and let us know how you make out
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote