View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 05:39 PM   #6
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassanik View Post
I find that reading on my iphone is a bit annoying because of how I have to turn the page (swipe finger across the screen), especially since I have to turn the page more frequently.
Most apps (including the Kindle with the latest update) allows you to turn pages with a single tap. With Stanza, a tap on the left side of the screen goes to the previous page and a tap on the right to the next page. The small screen actually makes single-handed operation (using either hand) possible since your thumb wouldn't need to travel far to switch pages.

I made an extremely simple mock-up of what I'd like in a reader. Basically, I want both left and right sides to have next/previous buttons since I tend to switch hands while reading. It's not really the most ideal mock-up and I didn't include any other buttons. Also, I think I should have made the sides a little bit wider so they're easier to grasp.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ereader-mockup.png
Views:	316
Size:	316 Bytes
ID:	30171  
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote