View Single Post
Old 07-02-2003, 03:44 AM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Griff, I truely appreciate your input. Much of what you've said is true and it is currently being discussed between Gary, Sunshine and me.

I am still on vacation (and writing this message via WiFi from my hotel room), and have only limited web editing resources.

The next step which will definitely take place soon (as soon as I am back home) is the replacement of the (private) home page with a portal system (similar to CS). I already allocated a new server for my private stuff. Most of your suggestions for regrouping the forum are very good and I am sure Gary and Sunshine will agree with me that we have to do some changes here as well.

Greets
Alex
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote