View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013, 09:33 AM   #16
TGS
Country Member
TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Liseuse: Irex DR800. PRS 505 in the house, and the missus has an iPad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingtohe View Post
Nothing short of a lie detector test would make it more accurate. I am impressed that they do list most of their assumptions etc. in footnotes.

Helen

I was referring to the accuracy of the terms they chose to use to describe the activity, rather than the numbers the report claims are involved in the activity. Using the term "illegal", for example does not thereby render that act illegal - an act may be a breach of copyright but not a crime, for example - is what I meant.

Last edited by TGS; 11-17-2013 at 09:40 AM.
TGS is offline   Reply With Quote