View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 04:54 AM   #50
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by elena View Post
It happened to me a couple of times to loose my place in a book. First time was my fault, I happened to "double click" and messed up with the menus; second time my Cybook crashed, and didn't rembember anything of the last session of reading.
In both cases it would have been very useful to know the page number, so to be able to successfully use the "go to page" function: it would have spared me a lot of page turns..
Elena,

Page numbers in Mobi are BROKEN. Even if you DID know the page number, you COULDN'T use it with the "goto page" function to get back to the same point in the book; that's exactly what we've been saying!
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote