View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 10:23 PM   #24
Dragoro
Lovecraft Fan
Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
7 day one-click refund policy on Amazon.com for any reason. Not all stores have this type of policy: I don't think Barnes and Noble let you return ebooks.

Also, I sometimes get formatting and editing updates to ebooks in my library. They get delivered automatically. I love Amazon.
Wasn't Amazon blocking people from amazon store for doing too many returns? I thought I remembered that from years ago. Its been a long time since Ive heard anything so I could definitely be wrong.
Dragoro is offline   Reply With Quote