View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 05:52 PM   #176
sarasa1
Enthusiast
sarasa1 began at the beginning.

Device: KT and iPhone
I'm new to the Kobo, and i have both a KT and the app on my iphone. i've managed to get 27 awards on my KT. Is that all of them available for the KT atm?

The one's i'm really struggling to get are the Fully Loaded.. i'm sure i side loaded some PDFs and ePUBs, and it didn't seem to trigger it. Do you need to side load a certain number of books? or is it just that i have the method wrong? Any ideas?!

Also, struggling to get the Classic Attack.. like a lot of others, it seems, i deleted the five classic books off my kobo, but having looked on here, i've redownloaded them and reread them all, and it will only give me 80% and so it won't give me the award! No idea what i'm doing wrong but i'd love sugestions!

Lastly (sorry, lots of questions, i'm new!), i'm from the UK.. i'm guessing that means that i can't get a few of the awards, as magazines and newspapers aren't available on kobo over here yet. Also, i couldn't find the dead reckoning book on kobo in the UK, or any of the pretty little liars books for the 4 associated awards..does anyone know if you can get these in the UK? or if some of these awards are limited to the US and Canada?
sarasa1 is offline   Reply With Quote