View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 12:12 AM   #6
replica145
Bake 'Em Away Toys
replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW (Books) & iPad 3 (Comics)
Quote:
Originally Posted by anamardoll View Post
I have 5 volumes of his short stories in paperback from and I can't seem to find the same collections in eBook form. Does anyone know where those can be found?
AFAIK the only collection (excluding the numerous indie releases of his small selection of PD work) in e-form is Selected Stories.

http://www.amazon.com/Selected-Stori...5627919&sr=8-1

I'm patiently waiting for someone to get the electronic rights to the complete short works series too.
replica145 is offline   Reply With Quote