View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 03:38 PM   #3
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
My 2 cents (programming books is basically what I read... mostly)

6" screens are too small for programming books (PDFs or regular ebook format).

If you don't even have landscape mode, is even worse. I tried that, trust me, and it is really frustrating. I've posted screen-shots here of how bad it looks. A 10" screen, let's say a Motorola Xoom, iPad, Galaxy, are much better on that.

If budget is a concern or you want an eink device, try to buy one with landscape mode. It won't cut off (or there is less chance of that) let's say, a Sony or a Kindle 3.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote