View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 05:29 PM   #3
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Yes, it's official. But it's not the book from which they made the movie. The movie is what the book was written from. And as the movie release was delayed from December 2008, Alan Dean Foster (the author) even got to see the whole completed film before finishing the novel. And, being an Alan Dean Foster adaption, it shouldn't be just a scene-by-scene description of the movie, but have additional insights to the characters and situations.

It's next on my list to read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mores View Post
Hi people,

I haven't yet seen the new Star Trek movie, but I'm a great fan of prequels so I'd like to ask you: Is this new Star Trek book they feature on Books On Board called Star Trek: The Original Series: Star Trek Movie Tie-In an "official" book? Is it the story on which the movie is based?
It keeps popping up in my head and in my inbox (thanx to the BoB Newsletter ) and I'd like to know if I'm getting the real stuff or if it's just something someone else cooked up.

Not sure how to explain - I don't like fanfiction, it messes up the "real" stories
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote