View Single Post
Old 08-14-2014, 05:11 PM   #7
dickloraine
Guru
dickloraine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dickloraine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dickloraine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dickloraine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dickloraine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dickloraine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dickloraine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dickloraine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dickloraine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dickloraine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dickloraine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 350, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by harriska2 View Post
I will not be purchasing another Jack Reacher book (Lee Child). His loss.
I just have to ask, since comments like this seem to pop up quite alot: Do you realy mean this or is this some exaggeration? I mean do you really do not read anything from anybody who has another opinion than you? If we would be talking about some crime or extrem political views, I could understand it. But not reading a book because an author has a different opinion about a contract dispute between two big companies?
dickloraine is offline   Reply With Quote