View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 05:41 PM   #52
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiT View Post
Edit: It would be really cool if the Application had a gui to switch the daemon on, viewing the daemons status and probably the ip address and the Port, but i think that's too much work

PS: Sri vor mi bet english, i'm german
I'm not very keen on having something take over the display while the daemon is running, since I often use it to upload and test other programs while it's running. On my 902, the green LED always stays on when the daemon is running, so I use that as my indicator. I don't know if the new devices have a similar LED. It probably wouldn't be hard to provide such a script, though, using the sh_ivtool program. I'll look into it sometime this week.

And, I think your English is quite good. If you hadn't mentioned that you were German, I would never have guessed that you weren't a native English speaker.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote