View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 01:55 PM   #184
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strike View Post
The only problem is, i canīt adjust boarder margins. If i press m, the program says left,right top bottom seperated with comma and set a value. What is the right expression to fill in? I wroted b .07,-mb .7 etc etc but the programm says invalid....if i only fill in 0.7 every marging of the document is beeing cutted of.
If you are using the interactive menu, after selecting 'm', put this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strike View Post
Second:
The text isnīt very large, thatīs right.
Would it be possible to cut of the sidebar, because there is only a resumee of the main text left or right to it.I donīt need it.
Do you think there will be a problem with the graphics, because they are often bigger then the main text ..
If it is possible to cut of the sidebar without loosing a part of the graphics..do you think the text is larger ..afterwards...and easier to read?
I'll think about it, but because the figures often run into the sidebar, there is not an obvious way to do what you want--certainly not with the current k2pdfopt options. The layout is too complicated. Sorry.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote