View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 03:56 PM   #6
Amalthia
Wizard
Amalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505, PRS-650, PRS-T3, Pocketbook HD2
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
My approach is to store things as normal on my PC, and then use Allways Sync (or similar tools) to replicate those directories to my local DropBox, and then allow DropBox to do it's magic.

I treat the files in their original locations as masters and only do one way replication via Allways Sync to DropBox, so if ever I *were* to change something in DropBox the change would not propagate back to my PC.
At the moment I have my Allways Sync program pointed at the dropbox location as the master copy and my usb as the backup. I may switch that around...
Amalthia is offline   Reply With Quote