View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 06:42 PM   #26
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Setting series information for sync'd kepubs

I have set the series information for all my sideloaded epubs, but Kobo is still in the process of adding series info to its books, so some of my kepubs didn't have it.

I discovered that if I download the epub version of those books and import them to into Calibre, then the series info from the epubs gets added to the kepubs automatically when I plug in the device. I don't know if this is supposed to happen, hopefully it won't cause any problems at the Kobo server end.

Last edited by GeoffR; 01-24-2013 at 06:44 PM. Reason: clarification
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote