View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 07:42 PM   #30
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penforhire View Post
I'm hearing some anti-bestseller snobbery in this thread.

Seriously, you guys never read David Baldacci, John Grisham, Ken Follett, John Sandford, Michael Crichton, Tom Clancy, Vince Flynn, George R. R. Martin, Jonathan Kellerman, Patricia Cornwell, or James Patterson? Because those folks and more are on the current NYT paperback bestseller list (http://www.nytimes.com/best-sellers-...back/list.html ).
I was in no way snobbish in my response; and no, I have never read anything by any of those authors.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote