View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 12:27 AM   #197
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Argh. Okay, I had a wrong info on the serial num, which *may* explain why my previous attempts didn't work...

EDIT: There. Packages in the first post updated. Let me know how these go!

@acarr: Yes, there was. Unfortunately the only way to do this (AFAICT) was through a binary patch of a java .jar (part of the Kindle framework), and that's waaaay out of my league ^^. Appart from this ss hack, the only other possible thing (AFAIK), is tweaking the timeouts before the Kindle goes to ss/sleep. It may not be particularly friendly on the batterly life/lifespan though.

Last edited by NiLuJe; 07-09-2010 at 12:57 AM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote