View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 09:59 AM   #1340
PF4Mobile
Guru
PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Touch, EEE 800 Note, Entourage PE, finally M92
A while ago the following bug was posted here:
when you use highlighting in a document as the number of highlights increases the reader responds increasingly slow to highlighting. The lag between the moment your pen touches the screen selects the text and the selection is rendered on the document becomes longer and longer.

Has this been resolved with the latest patch for the new PDF reader. I am still running the last version that came in one big file with the OS update.

THis thread has become very quiet ..what is going on? Before we used to see more frequent updates and the community was more active. Should I take it that we are all happy with the current version :-). I for one have been terribly busy and did not have much time for reading or studying. I am resuming this and here I am ...resuming my activity here
PF4Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote